Everything5Pounds - Statement Leopard Print

This post is the second one in my 'Style on a Budget' in collaboration with Everything5Pounds. If you haven't seen the first one you can read it here.

For the second outfit, I have chosen this statement leopard print cropped coat. I have been after a leopard print coat for a while now so I was so happy to find this one! Admittedly, I haven't always been a fan of leopard print. I remember when I was younger, I used to tell people that I hated it and would never wear it. Well...I've only gone and eaten my words! I think my younger self would be horrified! But anyway, it is only recently that I have started warming to the print. I don't think I will go leopard crazy but I like the more subtle versions. The print on this coat is probably as far as I would go with leopard print. A few people who know me well and how I used to feel about leopard print even said to me that they never thought they would see me wearing something like this. But they all loved it! Me included! I loved the print on the coat and I love how 'out there' the coat is. I loved experimenting with my style and this is perfect to take it one step further!

Anyway, back to the main focus of this post! The coat is excellent quality and since I ordered a size up to what I would usually order, I can fit a thick jumper underneath which is perfect for when it gets colder. But to be honest you may not need to wear a jumper underneath as it is quite warm on its own.  However, it is down to the person; I always feel the cold so I would wear a jumper too.





I decided to style the jacket with plain black trousers and a floaty blouse. I wanted to keep it quite simple as the jacket is the main focus of the outfit. These black trousers are so comfy but I must admit, they're a little big. I ordered a size 10 because I would rather them be a little bit too big instead of them being too small and not be able to put them on. The trousers do have belt loops so the next time I wear them, I will add a belt. Other than that, they're great quality and you can wear them all year round because of the colour and the style. You could wear them to work or for a night out, the style possibilities are endless!



Like the trousers, I decided to keep the top simple which is why I chose this ivory blouse. I adore the frill detail around the neckline and the sleeve hem. It's so cute and adds some detail to your outfit! I love the neck tie tassels too! I thought this blouse would look great with the jacket as when you take the coat off, you still have some statement details for the rest of the outfit.





Cropped Leopard Faux Fur Coat *Sold Out*
*All items are from Everything5Pounds and are individually linked*

Unfortunately, I cannot find the leopard print coat online anymore. Items sell out fast on the website due to popular demand. So if you see something on the website, be sure to grab it before it sells out! However, you can recreate this look with another statement coat! There are plenty to choose from and new stock is added daily so you may find something that is even better than this jacket! You can find more coats and jackets here. 

The bag and shoes are the same ones from the first post but just to recap; the shoes are amazing! They are great quality and true to size. They feature a faux fur panel on top of the shoes, which also come in different prints! The bag it great quality too and it is perfect for day to day use as well as on a night out! It is quite spacious as I can fit my DSLR camera as well as my usual items (purse, keys, lipsticks, etc.)

What do you think of this outfit? Are you a fan of leopard print? :) 

If you haven't already, please check out Everything5Pounds.com! They have amazing stock and new items added daily! It is perfect for staying on trend whilst on a budget!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! The third and final post will be live tomorrow morning, so make sure you keep a look out!
Have a lovely day!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm the same with leopard print, it's only like the past year that I've fallen in love with it! This outfit is so nice, and the coat looks amazing with your hair x

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig