Everything5Pounds - Metallic Florals

This is the third and final post from my 'Style on a Budget' series in collaboration with Everything5Pounds.com. You can find the first two posts below if you haven't seen them already. :)
First Post - Floral Frills

For my third and final outfit, I decided to style this beautiful floral blouse and metallic silver mini skirt. This outfit is my favourite out of the three and so I saved the best till last! (in my eyes anyway) I'm currently loving metallic silver this season and so when I saw this skirt online, I  knew I needed it in my wardrobe! The skirt is actually embossed with flowers and I haven't seen anything like that on the high street which sold it for me. 





This floral blouse is my favourite out of all the items! Pastel colours, floral print, pussy bow and ruffles on the sleeve hem? PERFECTION!! I love everything about this blouse even the 'V' shaped neckline! I really cannot fault this blouse. Amazing quality, it fits perfectly and it was only £5 to top it off!




I'm not sure what I'm doing in this photo...I think I was trying to show the sleeve details? 
or fly? haha :)


*All items are from Everything5Pounds and individually linked*

The bag and shoes are the same ones from the first and second post but just to recap; the shoes are amazing! They are great quality and true to size. They feature a faux fur panel on top of the shoes, which also come in different prints! The bag is great quality too and it is perfect for day to day use as well as on a night out! It is quite spacious as I can fit my DSLR camera as well as my usual items (purse, keys, lipsticks, etc.)

That's it! This was the last post in my Style on a Budget series, I hope you enjoyed it! If you haven't already, please check out Everything5Pounds.com! They have amazing stock and new items added daily! It is perfect for staying on trend whilst on a budget!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think of the series in the comments below! :)
Have a lovely day!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. pleasant post. stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this theme is being secured additionally on
    this site so cheers for setting aside opportunity to talk about this!
    cheap heels

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig