Everything5Pounds - Floral Frills

I have been planning for a while now to create a series of posts featuring on trend outfits on a budget. Being a student myself, I know it's annoying when you want to stay on trend but can't always afford what's on the high street. Then I found an amazing website called Everything 5 Pounds. I thought surely this isn't right. So I had a little look on their website and I was truly amazed by what I found!  I have been lucky enough to be able to collaborate with them to bring you a 'Style on a Budget' series. This is the first post out of three for the collaboration with Everything5pounds.com.

Everything5pounds.com is an online fashion retailer that sell on trend and quality clothing all for just £5! They don't just sell clothing though, there are so many other items to choose from, menswear, shoes, accessories as well as homeware and toys! All of them just £5 each! Also, new stock is added daily so you can keep up with the latest trends. 

As a fashion student, I always unconsciously check items before buying anything, I look at how well they're made and the quality of the fabric. When they items arrived, I checked and inspected each of the items and I'm pleased to say that I'm very impressed! I will be definitely be ordering from them again!
*All items in the posts are from Everything5pounds.com*





For the first outfit, I chose this pretty floral dress which features a ruffled hem and sleeves. Since frills and ruffles are a key trend this season, I thought it would be the perfect dress to add to my wardrobe. I decided to style it with a plain black knit jumper as I wanted to keep the focus on the dress. The knit jumper is so soft and really warm; which is perfect for the colder months. Plus, because it is black, it will go with almost everything!




I don't often like 'V' shaped necklines but I think this neckline suits the dress design and adds to the overall look of the dress. To be honest it did surprise me when it arrived as I didn't realise that the same 'V' shape neckline was on the back too but I actually really like it. If I wanted, I could add a plain turtle neck top under the dress for the colder months!



*All items are from Everything5pounds and are individually linked*

How cute are these shoes!? I love them! They have a Faux Fur panel on the front which is similar to 'pony fur'. These shoes are also available with different faux fur panels and I've seen a pair that have a white contrast panel instead! I may need to get those ones too! They are so comfy and they will look great with just about anything! I'm thinking of styling them with some contrast socks and mom jeans or trousers next. What do you think?

Also this bag is amazing! It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be but that's a good thing! I can fit my DSLR camera along with the other general bag items (purse, keys, lipsticks..etc). It also comes in 5 other colours too!

That's all for the first post! The next one will be live tomorrow morning so make sure you keep a look out! If you haven't already, please go and check out Everything5pounds.com! You will be pleasantly surprised at what they have to offer! Maybe even get yourself a little something, especially since it will only be £5! ;)

Have you ordered from them before? If so, what did you think? Let me know in the comments! :)
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a lovely day!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this dress and the way you paired it with the knitwear is gorgeous! <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig