A little update...

Ahh! This week has been so hectic with uni! I'm so glad it's nearly over! Although, I think this week coming is going to be the same...but on the bright side, I have some really exciting posts coming up and I cannot wait for you all to see them! I have been lucky enough to collab with a couple of brands so make sure you keep an eye out! :)

I managed to get these photos during a lunch break at uni. With the help of my lovely friends, Michelle and Sarah. Michelle has just started blogging and her blog is already amazing! She's a natural blogger! We decided to have a mini shoot together as it just so happened to be that we both colour coordinated our outfits...It wasn't planned! I'm sure there will be more shoots like this to come! 
Please go and check her blog out! :) https://simplestmademoiselle.wordpress.com

You can see more of this shoot on Michelle's blog. (link above)




I love the frill detail on the trouser pockets! So cute!


Photo credit - Michelle & Sarah

Coat - Red Herring (old)
Jumper - Primark
Trousers - Topshop
Loafers - Topshop
Bag - Fiorelli

How cute are these houndstooth trousers from Topshop!? I adore the frill detail around the pockets and I love the houndstooth print! They're perfect for all year round as they won't go out of style and they will always make an outfit look chic and stylish. The same goes for the loafers which are also from Topshop and they're only £29!! They go with everything and are right on trend this season! They are also so so comfy, I thought they would be hard to break in because the heel is quite tough but I haven't needed any plasters yet! 

I know its a bit of a short post today but the upcoming posts will make up for it! :)
Thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoyed it!
Have a lovely day!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig