Pleated Trousers

Hello!

Last week I started reading #GIRLBOSS because I needed to get some motivation and I knew others that had read it and felt motivated as a result. So I thought, why not? I wanted to read it anyway, I just never got round to buying it. Well now, I have a reason to read it. To give me a much-needed kick up the arse. Has it worked? Hell Yeah! Over the past week I have been making a lot more effort with my blog and getting content, so far I have all my posts scheduled for next week already! I have never written so many posts in advance before! My lovely friend and fellow blogger Paige Joanna also gave me some amazing advice on how to keep motivated and create content and both her advice and the book has given me so much motivation. I am so happy with my blog at the moment, I just hope I can keep it up! 

Anyway, I have been after a pair of pleated crop trousers for ages. I have seen so many others pull them off so well! Due to finances, I decided to try Primark for a cheaper pair but I really wasn't keen on them but I wanted them so much I nearly bought them. But I chose to wait and save for the pair I wanted from Topshop and I'm glad I did. 





I thought the pleated trousers might be a bit uncomfortable because of the pleats but these are so comfy and so soft. The trouser length is a little long on me so I might shorten them a little but we'll see. The only thing is now I know how comfy these are...I really want to invest in the other colours! Topshop have them in Khaki, Blush Pink, Silver/grey and striped ones! Admittedly I'm a bit conscious that I'm going to flatten the pleats when I sit down but I'm sure that won't happen and its just me being paranoid. I have so many ideas on how to style these, you will probably see more outfit posts with them in soon!








Bomber Jacket - Miss Guided
Top - Topshop
Pleated Trousers - Topshop
Peep Toe Heels - Lily Lulu Fashion (Old)
Bag - Primark

I chose to style the trousers with my satin bomber jacket from Miss Guided, you may recognise it from a previous post! I thought the colour and the contrast of fabrics on the bomber jacket would look great against the silk like pleats. The ribbed high neck top is from Topshop, (it is an old style so it might be in the sale now) and I chose this colour because I thought it would look nice against the mink pink colour of the jacket. For shoes, I was going to wear my Miss Guided creeper trainers but I thought I would wear these heels from Lily Lulu instead. This is because I wanted to create a 'going out' sort of look and the trainers would have made it too casual. As the heels are a cream/nude colour, I went for a small box bag in the same colour, it is from Primark and again it is old so it may not be available anymore.

What do you think of the pleated trousers? Love or Hate? They are not everyone's cup of tea but I absolutely love them! Let me know! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!
Have a great day! :)
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow this is my fave outfit of yours so far! You look stunning and I'm loving these pleated trousers on you! I'd love them in striped! Might have to invest in a pair (next payday maybe) ... P.s. The photos are lovely! And think I have already told you this but I love your hair.
    Great post gorgeous!
    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much lovely!! your comment means a lot! :) yes! you definitely should get a pair, they are so comfy and go with pretty much everything! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This outfit looks sooo good on you! I love everything about it, and the pleated trousers are just amazing! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous! I've been looking for a top similar to this one! Love the colour it looks like an unusual grey if you know what I mean :D

    Having a little stalk of your blog tehe - don't mind me ;)

    Imogen // www.miniaturemilk.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Same, its the main reason I bought that top haha :) Thats okay, thank you so much for reading my blog, it means a lot!! :) xxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig