Wednesday Style - Crochet & Flowers

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good week so far!

I don't know about you but I am forever dreaming for the warmer weather! I'm sure I'm not the only one ;) Especially after the last couple of days with the weather being horrible! Typical British weather I suppose, I hope it brightens up soon!

Since I have been dreaming of warmer weather, I thought I would use it as inspiration for today's style post! Hope you like it! :)
You can see all the item details here -

Flower crowns. Some people love them, others despise them. I love them! For ages I have been wanting to do a photoshoot with a flower crown and a lace, floaty dress. I have a lace dress so hopefully I will be able to do one this summer! The crown I used in the set is from Topshop and it is one of the nicer ones that I have seen. I really like the colours and the sizes of the flowers on this crown. Admittedly, you can get some really horrible, cheap looking crowns with small, colourless flowers on. I prefer to go for the more expensive ones that are bigger and more colourful. 

I decided to style the crown with a crochet dress as I wanted to go for a festival/boho vibe. I really like the detailing on the dress as it is a mix of the cream fabric and lace/crochet panels. I thought that a light blue denim jacket would go best with the outfit as it adds a casual effect and they are easy to wear. 

For the accessories, I chose tan heeded sandals and a tan fringe bag. I thought that they will add to the festival/boho look of the outfit. I think they are both from Topshop but you can double check by clicking on the link above! I also chose round mirrored sunglasses and bright red lipstick to finish the outfit off!

Do you love or loathe flower crowns? If you do like them, how would you style a flower crown?
Feel free to leave any comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love flower crowns, and I love everything in this post! The fringe bag, ugh so nice. I'd style flower crowns with flowy white dresses, or a maxi-dress with a nice pattern! x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The flow white dress sounds like a nice outfit! :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig