Wednesday Style - Boho Chic

Hello Everyone!
Hope you have had a good week so far!

For this weeks style, I wanted to channel my inner boho chic and create an outfit that would be great for festivals or the beach!

This is what I came up with, hope you like it!


You can view all item details here -

How amazing are these tan sandals from Miss Guided!? They are just perfect for summer and are just so pretty! I love them! They also come in black and they are an instant update to any outfit. They have gone straight to the top of my never ending wishlist. :)

The cream boho blouse is from New Look and I love it! I have actually tried it on in store and it is unbelievably comfy! It is a jersey type fabric so it will keep you cool in the warm weather, plus it falls nicely on the body. 

I really need to invest in a pair of denim shorts for summer as I do not own any! I have fallen in love with these ones from Topshop and I am aiming to get this pair (or similar) soon. The choker and rings are also from Topshop and I think they add some much needed detail to the outfit. Plus the rings have some pretty stones that add a bit of colour as well. 

I chose the tan fringe bucket bag to match the shoes and to add to the boho vibe. The bag is from Zara  and it perfect for adding a boho/festival vibe to any outfit! 

Now you can't have a boho style outfit without a flower crown! This gorgeous one is from Forever 21 and I just love the colours! My favourite flowers are roses so this crown is just perfect for me! I really want to buy one for summer but I can't find one that I really like. Even though I like this one, I want  to have a look around before I order it. I have seen a couple that I like from Rock n Rose, so I just need to chose which one. 

What do you think of today's style? Have you got a favourite piece? Feel free to let me know in the comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig