Vintage Floral Jacket

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to the week!

Today's weather in the South East has just been horrible! Rain, rain, rain and wind. Typical British weather I suppose. haha :/
I wanted to get some more outfit photo's today but it just wasn't going to happen, it was bad enough trying to get my daily outfit for Instagram, let alone getting some for a post! So my boyfriend and I stayed in and had a day of watching films and playing on the Xbox. Like usual the weather did brighten up around 5pm but that was the day gone. I hope the weather is going to be nice tomorrow as I really want to get some photo's while I'm in Canterbury.

Anyway, for today's outfit I have decided to show you my new favourite jacket! It is from Beyond Retro and I just love it! Hope you like how I styled it! :)













Silk Jacket - Beyond Retro (Vintage)
Top - New Look
Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Chunky Boots - Primark
Bag - Topshop

I am seriously in love with this silk jacket!! I found it at Beyond Retro's garage sale over the weekend  for only £4!! The sale was just amazing! I could have spent hours... and so much money there. Everything was under £10 and of course it was all vintage since it was Beyond Retro's sale.
I brought two skirts, this jacket and four silk scarves all for £15! Annoyingly one of the skirts is a bit small for me but there is no point in taking it back as it was only £4 and it was all the way in Dalston, London. I will be doing a post on what I brought, with photo's and all the info!
The jacket is in the style of a shirt with a wide zip as the fastening on the front. It also has two chest pockets with a flap over each one. It is quite delicate because it is 100% silk but as long as I look after it and wash it right, it should be fine. I fell in love with the khaki floral print as soon as my boyfriend picked it out for me. I can't wait to wear it more!

Since I was basing my outfit around the jacket, I wanted to go for a retro grunge/edgy look. Which is why I decide to pair the jacket with my ripped skinnies from Topshop. I thought they would be perfect to give the outfit the edge I wanted. Again I chose my chunky boots from Primark to add to the grunge/edgy look. For the top I thought I would choose a plain colour so it doesn't take any of the attention away from the jacket. This is why I chose my high neck ribbed top from New Look. Plus I like the way it contrasts against the jacket and I think it makes the jacket stand out more.

Admittedly my hair looks a bit scruffy but to be honest I think it adds to the edgy look more. Plus I don't think it looks too bad ;)

I really love this outfit at the moment so expect to see more outfits styled around this amazing jacket! You can see these over on my Instagram - @michaelapunnett02,  as I probably won't do an outfit post every time I style it.

What do you think of my outfit? Would you have styled the jacket differently? Feel free to let me know and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I adore floral jackets, especially the bomber ones! I've had some trouble finding some, but if I had one, I'd go for it on top of a nice white dress or with black skinny jeans. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :) I have found one in Primark before but otherwise I would keep a look out in charity shops or car boot fairs! over the top of a white dress sounds nice! they are perfect just to chuck on over a pair of skinny jeans :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig