Out & About

Hello Everyone!
Hope you had a good day!

Today my boyfriend and I went to Hastings since it was nice weather. For those of you who are not from around the South East of England, Hastings is a seaside town with cute vintage shops and a seafront full of amusements. I took my camera with me, planning to take loads of photo's but I just forgot. I enjoyed spending time with my boyfriend and I didn't feel the need to pick up my camera. I took a few silly ones on my phone but that was more for me personally. I didn't even go on any social media that day. Sometimes it is nice to have a day off from social media and just enjoy your day with no interruptions.

On the way back from Hastings, we decided to stop off in Rye for dinner and a little wander. Rye is a small town just before Hastings and has lots of cute, vintage/charity/gift shops. It is really nice to have a walk around and just browse in the small shops. While we were wondering around, we found a nice street where I thought it would be good for some outfit photo's.
So this is what I wore today, hope you like it!












Bomber Jacket - Primark (old)
Blouse - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Topshop

Even though the sun was out, I decided to wear skinny jeans because I knew it would be breezy along the coast and wearing a skirt/dress wasn't a great option. The jeans are from Topshop and they are so comfy which is why I thought they would be perfect for the day we had planned.

I chose to wear this cream high neck blouse from New Look as I thought it would keep me cool if I did get too hot, plus it would still look nice when I take my jacket off. It's light and airy so it was perfect for the weather. My lace up shoes are also from New Look and to be honest they were not the most comfy choice. However I did take a huge box of plasters and I chucked a spare pair of shoes in the boot in case I really couldn't walk in them. I did it though, I made it through the whole day with these shoes one but towards the end, I did have to put a few plasters on.

My floral bomber jacket is from Primark, I brought it last year but I haven't worn it much. It's only recently that I have started to wear it more. Which is good because I do like it and at the moment it is the perfect weather for me to wear without getting too hot. There are so many similar styles on the high street at the moment so I'm sure you would be able to find one if you wanted too.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Really loving that bomber jacket.
    This is one of the reasons I don't like throwing away clothes/getting rid of them/giving to charity because you will always find a use for them again,

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same, I always think I should keep things 'incase' I decide to wear it one day! but this does become a problem when I'm trying to have a wardrobe clear out! haha :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig