Hello May!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to May!

Before you start reading, please, please ignore my horrible roots! My hair majorly needs sorting! I didn't realise how obvious my roots were until I saw these photos. I am getting my hair cut next Friday so it will be ready to be stripped of colour on the Saturday and I cannot wait!! But for now, I ask you just to ignore them and pretend my hair is all one colour! haha ;)

For todays outfit I went for a casual and easy to wear style. I chose my trusty black leggings and a floral blouse. The weather wasn't great on the day these photos were taken and I think it was actually raining a little. I hope May brightens up so we can start dressing properly for spring!









Leather Jacket - Primark
Floral Blouse - Topshop
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - Primark
Bag - Topshop

I chose to style my trusty leggings because the weather was horrible and I wanted to be as comfy and as warm as possible. I love these leggings as they are quite thick so they keep you warm and also they are not see through! I don't often wear leggings out unless I have a blouse to smarten them up, which is why I chose my floral chiffon blouse from Topshop. Even though the blouse is a chiffon fabric, it is really comfy! 

The leather jacket is from Primark and I just love the colour! I chose this jacket to add a bit of colour to the outfit and to make the print on the blouse stand out a bit more. 

That's all for tonights post, I hope you liked it!
Thank you so much for reading and have nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loveee this outfit and your hair style for this one!

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939
    https://instagram.com/isobelceline/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm not too sure how I achieved this hair style but I'm going to try it again! haha :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig