AX Paris Wishlist

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good day!

Recently I have seen so many amazing items from AX Paris and I really wanted to share them with you! I have decided to create a wishlist for my 'must haves' at the moment. All items will be linked under the images, so you don't have to search for ages if you like one or a few of the items.


(Not sure why there is an off white background on the images, 
it is meant to be white but my photoshop is being annoying.)

Starting from the top -

Round Sunglasses - £8
Statment Earrings - £3.99
Sunflower Co-Ord - £30
Floral Playsuit - £25
Black Chunky Sandals - £25.99
Floral Kimono - £20
White Chunky Sandals - £27.99
Paisley Trousers - £22
White Ripped Jeans - £28

I am going to start with the amazing sunflower co-ord set because it is my favourite out of all the items. I love how bright the sunflower print is and I just love it! The little pom pom trim is a really nice detail and I think it adds a boho/festival vibe to the set. The perfect set for lounging around in the sun!

I don't know about you but I keep seeing the floral playsuit everywhere! I keep seeing this playsuit on AX Paris' advert boards around London and it just makes me want it more and more every time I see it! I love the floral print and the bell sleeves are perfect for the 70's trend. Just add the circle earrings and the black chunky sandals and you have an outfit that is great for summer!

The chunky black sandals are amazing! Since I am not that tall, this type of sandal is perfect for me as they add some height without wearing heels. I love the chunky style as well, I do have a similar style but they are so worn out from me wearing them. I wore them so much that I need a new pair; and I think this is the pair I am going to go for.

Like most people I just love kimono's in summer. They are so easy to chuck on to cover up and where they are so light and floaty, they also keep you cool. The only kimono's I own are Black with a little print, so it would be nice to branch out and have more bright and colourful ones. I just love this one because of the print! I really like the watercolour flowers effect against the off white/cream background colour. I have seen that they also do other tops and styles in this print and I may just have to get one... or two.

I found these paisley trousers in New Look on Tuesday and I instantly fell in love with them! I love the paisley print and I think the colours go really well together. Since they are a relaxed jogger type fit, I can imagine them being extremely comfy to wear! I think I may have to invest in this pair because they would be perfect for those days where it is slightly cooler but you don't want to wear jeans.

As much as I like the white ripped jeans, I'm not sure if I will pull them off.
1. Because they are white and I'm worried I will ruin them.
2. I don't think they would suit me.
I might have to force myself to try a similar pair on somewhere and see how I feel about them. But at the moment I am happy to keep them on my wishlist before I decide to buy them.

Like the black chunky sandals, I love the white ones as well! They are a slightly different style that I would love to try. These ones do have a bit of a heel but I don't mind to much. They still look comfy to wear and they would look great with the paisley trousers or the sunflower co-ord.

What is your favourite item/s from the wishlist? Is there anything that you are currently loving on AX Paris? I would love to know! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig